Koleksi Gambar Lucu Tahun 2012...

Koleksi Gambar Lucu

Enjoy Guys...

Cantik tak saya?
 
Seductive eyes: A touch of mascara really brought out the best in this cheerful chap with a pair of hilarious drawn-on brows
How's my new mascara?

Horsing about: A young girl enjoys a laugh with her four-legged friend
Sama tak kita orang?
Camera shy: This rather plump cat does not appear particularly pleased about having its picture taken
Please I am not ready yet!!!

A playful pup gets to grip with pole dancing
Am I cool?

Best of mates: This lazy hound dog was in a need of a little snooze and he found the perfect spot to snuggle up on his buddy's back
Please I need a good sleep!!!

This man appears quite calm about having a pair of manic monkeys on his shoulder, the monkeys however are not so relaxed
Tolong kita takut...

Hair of the dog: A backcombed bouffant was the must-have style for this pampered pooch
Camne my new hairstyle?


Dozing off: This pooch looks like its struggling to stay awake
Hmmmm!!! Ngantuk

Goats are not your normal household pets and, judging by the behaviour of this example, for good reason
Tolong...

This horse looks delighted at finally having found the perfect pair of blue jeans 
This Levis fit me well..Can I have more!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Segmen : Kasi Terjah by Add

Kenapa Rukuk dan Sujud Dalam Solat