Lemon-Blueberry Layered Dessert
- 15 lemon cookies, coarsely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each of 8 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons pie filling over cookies in each glass.
- Spoon whipped topping into a bowl; fold in condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Spoon 2 tablespoons whipped topping mixture over pie filling in each glass. Repeat layers once. Top evenly with remaining crushed cookies. Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Lemon-Nut Homestyle Cookies.